08.01.2011

The first book in 2011 I could not read till the end... Brida - Paolo Coelho

Yesterday I started Brida, the last Paolo Coelho's book and after ca 70 pages I gave up! 
I already read some of his books and found most of them interesting but this one fell below my expectations. I am sorry if I shock some Coelho's fans but this is my opinion. Normally I do not like to stop reading a book before its end, some times after a certain number of pages the story can become interesting. But this time I was convinced that this book would bore me to death.

This was the 1st frustrating reading in 2011 and unfortunately certainly not the last one. But one thing is sure, there will be a lot of wonderful books which will overlap such disappointments!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen