17.08.2012

Book-Software

Hello,
I already wrote some months ago about the software I use to register and classify my books. Unfortunately since I uploaded an update, it happens often that the book I would like to enter in my list can not be found by the database:-( I hate updates! Most of the time things work worser after software updates...

Which program do you use? I have bookpedia for Mac but this is currently so bad that I am thinking of reactivating my good old Excel file.

Do you have any recommendations for me? That would be great!

Thanks!


2 Kommentare:

  1. uhm
    I put my books on shelves.. not sure it could be considered as a classifing&rating device..

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. :-) you know I am a little bit german and like organisation, at least for my books;-)

    AntwortenLöschen